Self-Directed Learning discussion with Kathy Hamilton on Blog Talk Radio went well. Here is what was on the show.
Teach Jim from The Teach Jim Show (blogtalkradio.com/teachjim) just completed an investigation of Network Marketing Lead Generation Systems (inetin.com) using the principles and practices associated with “Syntopical Reading”. This Self-Directed Learning skill coupled with other effective self-learning practices can help each of us be prepared to face the challenges change introduces into our lives.
Some of the questions to be addressed by Teach Jim:
- What is Self – Directed Learning?
- How is Self – Directed Learning is better than fishing!
- What you did not learn in school and why it is stopping you from becoming a “Self-Directed Learner”
- The empowering difference between you as a “Self-Learner” and you as a “Self-Directed Learner”.
- How to shine a light on your learning “Blind Spot” so you enjoy “enlightened” personal study.
- The place of a Mentor in Self-Directed Learning.
- Why Self-Directed Learning is more important than schooling today.
- How to become an expert in the unknown now!